Win an iPad mini courtesy of House of Fraser
To celebrate the arrival of a brand-new workwear collection, the Palmer Commuter Suit by Skopes, House of Fraser has given us an iPad mini to give away!
So, what is it about this suit that’s worth celebrating?
Well, it’s the first suit of its kind to be specifically designed for the commuter. Every element has been selected to help the commuter get from A to B and back again, whilst still looking sharp.
First, it has a classic fit, so flatters all body types to make sure every man can look suitably smart. Good start.
Second, you have extra pockets, to carry everything you need for your working day. The pockets are hidden so they don’t compromise on the design.
Last but not least, we need to talk about the types of fabric that have been used to create the Commuter Suit. It’s made from a sharkskin wool blend, which is particularly crease-resistant so travelling has no effect; with a high wool content, it has a two-way stretch that battles the crinkles. Then there’s the ‘fresh finish’ to the fabric, both inside and out!
To make the commute even more bearable, you now have the chance to win an iPad mini to put in those hidden pockets! To enter, simply sign up below to TheGayUK’s FREE Magazine.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Prize includes: 1x 16GB Apple iPad Mini. Colour may vary from pictured.
- You have until the 20th December 2016 12.01PM
- Entries made after this time will not be counted.
- Offer is not-transferrable and no cash equivalent will be given.
- Entry is free of charge.
- Winner will be notified by email from TheGayUK by the 21st December 2016 by 2:00PM.
- Winner will have two days to claim their prize. Afterwards a new winner shall be drawn and previous claims will be forfeit.
- All entries will be added to TheGayUK and TheGayShop mailing list which you can unsubscribe from at any time.
Terms of subscription
- Provided details by the Subscriber will not be shared outside THEGAYUK’s network.
- All Subscriber details must be provided. Accounts which are deemed inaccurate will be deleted.
- Subscribers can unsubscribe at any time using the email management provided at the bottom of all communications from THEGAYUK.