BRAND NEW AND UNKNOWN UNTIL NOW
- At A16 roundabout for Cowbit
- PE12 6AH (Stonegate, Cowbit) for satnav (first left into Cropft Close)
- Free roadside parking (not numbered spaces) on Croft Close (new build estate)
- Secluded and unknown about
- Multi functional space and ground
- Not overlooked (traffic can't see in, open spaces opposite fields)
At A16 roundabout for Cowbit turn into village, then first left into Croft Close. Here, free parking.
At the end of the Close walk around the fence to trees and walk halfway along where you'll find the entrance - look out out for colour on floor, and blue rope.
Arched, secluded tree pathway with small cleared areas. Secret gated section. Opens into tall grassed area, short grasses area which isn't overlooked - perfect for nudists and sunbathers.
Please pass on info, as the more known and used the better it will become.