With the new Uni year just a little over a month away, we asked our readers what they wished they had known before embarking on the emotional roller coaster FRESHERS WEEK can be.
1) Come out and get it over with right at the beginning – when I came out I expected thunder and lightening but no one acted surprised and were really supportive.
2) Take a large bag so you can put all those freebees in.
3) Mature aged lesbians will change your life. Their wisdom knows no bounds
4) Get a Sugar Daddy I presume you already have an adoring older dude for a BF who will love you through this thing called undergrad?
5) The very first day I met the guy who would become my very first boyfriend. Literally within the first hour – I met the guy who would be my first kiss, take my virginity, show me what love felt like and eventually break my heart. It lasted 2 and half years – in a total whirlwind relationship that was all consuming. I was a complete clamp on. Although I don’t regret it, I wish perhaps that I had been a little more open with myself and with other around us – and perhaps let our relationship be a little more open.
6) Well, I think I knew how to be more gentle and aware of anyone around me. It was not too serious to be conscious all the time but some of them would have had noticed me if I had behaved different from them.
– Neo Vi
7) Leave your door open when you’re unpacking. It’s a great way to check out the talent as they start bringing in their stuff.
8) Don’t fall for the straight cute guy. It will never work out.
9) Bring cakes… Cakes make friends