Peaches Geldof “Likely” Died Of Heroin Overdose1st May 2014
The late Peaches Geldof ‘Likely” died of a heroin overdose toxicology reports will show.
The 25-year-old daughter of Sir Bob Geldof and Paula Yates died of a heroin overdose, the results of a toxicology report at her inquest will reveal today, according to The Times newspaper.
The hearing will be opened by North West Kent Coroner Roger Hatch at Gravesend Old Town Hall from 2pm. It will last around 10 minutes.
Writer, model and TV presenter Peaches Geldof was found at her home, which she shared with her husband, Tom Cohen and their two young sons on April 7th.
Paula Yates, Peaches’ mother died from an accidental heroin overdose in 2000 – she was just 41.
On the day she died, Peaches posted a picture of herself and her mother on her Instagram account.
The police have said that her death is not being treated as suspicious, but sudden and unexplained.