The Top Ten Shades You Need This Spring
Fashion guru Luke Christian shares his top Sunglass options for SS16. Classic styles with a modern twist, making you look ultra stylish whilst protecting your eyes
1.ASOS Round Sunglasses in Tort and Brown Lens | £8.00
A sure-safe option to stay on trend!
2. ASOS Aviator Sunglasses in Brushed Gold with Metal Brow Bar | £14.00
The colour of these lenses are stunning, oxblood with a gradient effect!
3. TOPMAN Blue Dip Dyed Sunglasses | £12.00
With blue being a huge trend for this Summer, you cannot go wrong with these!
4. TOPMAN Honey Round Sunglasses | £12.00
Perfect if you fancy something slightly quirky and preppy!
5. ZARA Blue Tint Aviator Sunglasses | £19.99
A pair guaranteed to get you noticed!
6. ZARA Copper Arms and Detail Sunglasses | £19.99
A classic pair, my personal favourite!
7. RIVER ISLAND Clubmaster Sunglasses | £14.00
- River Island
Let’s face it, you can never go wrong with Clubmasters can you?
8. RIVER ISLAND Pink Chunky Clubmaster Sunglasses | £16.00
- RIVER ISLAND
“On Wednesdays, we wear pink.”
9. RAYBAN Erika Classic Brown Gradient Sunglasses | £98.00
A sunglasses guide would not be complete without Raybans, so I have featured two of my favourite styles.
The tortoise shell is my favourite colour on any pair of glasses. It looks masculine, bold and effortless!