In my 20s I still had no sexual experience. This was not a lesson learned at school but with anonymous partners in public places.
The danger of getting caught was part of the initial thrill, until I moved on and became true to myself about who I was.
- I cum too quick. OMG, I have a one-shot willy with a “hair trigger!”
- Doesn’t matter because I can immediately do it again. What a relief.
- Still cum too quick, but it’s not a single shot; it’s a repeater.
- Hey, no problem I can still do it again.
- It’s boring now. How long has this been going on? Now I want to cum, I can’t.
- It’s OK; I can fake it! (Thought it would never end)
- What do you mean it’s not just about my cock?
- “Hey take your finger out”, discomfort and then “Oh! So that’s what my “G” spot is!”
- I like that do it again
- Learn to do it myself, pokey bum wank, oh happy days.
- I have a narrow view on who I will consider having sex with.
- “Have a drink”
- Now I have a wider view on who I will have sex with
- “Have another drink”
- Now I would even have sex with you.
- He told me what felching is and wants to try it…
- I hide my hamster.
- Sex in a house; and an introduction to foreplay instead of looking out for passers-by
- I like foreplay, but it makes me cum too quick
- Sleeping together
Read more from The Knee Jerk column
Opinions expressed in this article may not reflect those of THEGAYUK, its management or editorial teams. If you'd like to comment or write a comment, opinion or blog piece, please click here.