his week a reader asks our sexual health specialists at 56 Dean Street about an erection issue

Hi guys

I’m having erection issues. I’ve been in relationship for three years and the sex is still great and I get aroused and stiff quickly and solidly but on a number of occasions recently, as soon as he enters me, I lose my erection. What can you advise?



Dear Jon,

Thank you for your question. Firstly be reassured that plenty of people have issues like this so you are not alone.

We have a specialist service at 56 Dean Street for people who suffer from erection problems, however, you would need to be referred in by your GP. You can get him to do this directly with a letter, or we have a form which you can collect and ask the GP to fill out before sending it back.

shop dildos for gay sex

Hopefully, this helps!

shop dildos for gay sex


About the author: 56 Dean Street
Dean Street is an award winning HIV and sexual health NHS clinic in the heart of Soho.