Wow, it’s like they really don’t care at X FACTOR central as Ben Haenow, last year’s winner unveils his new album cover.
The current crown XFACTOR holder Ben Haenow has unveiled the new cover for his album and we have to say it’s terrible. Sure he looks cute, but the font looks stolen from One Direction and well he looks like he’s rolled out of bed and taken an extremely amateur selfie – hardly the stuff of a £1million pound recording contract.
He has worked with a host of writers to produce 14 tracks over the past 10 months since winning The X Factor in 2014. The writers include Amy Wadge (Ed Sheeran), JR Rotem (Rihanna, Maroon 5), Steve Robson (Take That), Stephen Kozmeniuk (Madonna, Hurts, Nicki Minaj), Red Triangle (5SOS), Iain James (Emeli Sandé, Craig David, Little Mix) and more.
01. Second Hand Heart (featuring Kelly Clarkson)
02. Slamming Doors (Written with Amy Wadge)
03. All Yours (Written with JR Rotem)
04. Start Again (Written with Steve Robson & Iain James)
07. Make It Back To Me (Written with Amy Wadge)
08. Way Back When (Written with Stephen Kozmeniuk)
09. Brother Edvard Forre Erfjord, Henrik Michaelsen, Tom Havelock, Ben Haenow
10. Something I Need
11. One Night (Written with Red Triangle – George Tizzard & Rick Parkhouse)
12. Ready For You (Written with Anne Preven)
13. Greatest Mistake (Written with Ed Drewett & Tim Powell)
14. Every Tear You Cry (Written with Dan Gautreau)
Ben Haenow’s self-titled debut album, out November 13th on Syco Music.
Available on Amazon