31) Date someone considerably younger than you:
Just to remember what it used to be like in your 20s.
32) Date someone considerably older than you:
So you have an insight on what’s in store for you – all the good things and bad.
33) Educate Heterosexual People:
Not all gay people are like some of the gay stereotypes seen on TV. Have a normal conversation that doesn’t involve pink things, fluff and campery.
34) New York Bar Crawl:
Get down and dirty with the gay scene in New York- make sure you stop off at The Cock and experience the groapy crowd. Check out the most annoying questions straight people ask gay people.
35) Try to keep up-to-date with Apple products:
You won’t be able to do, without a small mortgage.
36) See Liza / Barbra / Bette /Shirley / Tina:
Witness greatness, those who don’t need to lip-sync.
37) See Pam Ann Live:
She’s now an institution and since the death of Joan River (Gawd rest her soul) she’s the filthiest thing you’ll see on stage – plus she really gets the gay.
38) Visit Disney on the unofficial “gay day”
39) Climb Kings Canyon in Australia’s outback:
and wear heals at the top to recreate on the most famous scenes from Priscilla Queen Of The Desert.
40) Drag it up:
Just once, let the inner lady (or inner man) come out and revel in the attention.
The editor and chief of THEGAYUK. All in a previous life wrote and produced songs on multi-platinum records.