Good Ereseh who says he’s Africa’s first certified match-maker (we’re assuming people, not little flammable sticks) has shared a list with his near-15,000 followers which he called “Signs Your Boyfriend Is Secretly Gay”.
- He constantly stares at guys than women.
- He could be gay if he criticizes gay people too much.
- He could be gay if he appears to be too damn faithful.
- He could be swinging if you have no issues with him concerning other women.
- Ereseh actually leaves out number 5 for some reason?
- He keeps more male friends on social media than women.
- That brother could be holding blowing pipes, when he tries to avoid sex with you.
- He could be seeing guys when he doesn’t disturb you to have sex with him and on the other hand you thanking God that you have met a man that isn’t after sex.
- When he suggests you both invite a guy to bed so the both of them can satisfy you, sister run because he’s bringing his friend in to caption your brain thinking he is so understanding.
- When he cares too much about how he looks like female friends you have. There is something about it when he starts to care about his physical appearance.
- He wants to feel how you feel during penetration, he wants you to insert your finger down there.
- I repeat this, if he doesn’t check other women out he is completely gay. Don’t argue, he is not being faithful to you he just doesn’t find the need to feel attracted to women. Instead he talks about men more.
- If he praises a particular male friend of his than you the one that claims to hold his heart, trust me that guy could be his gay partner.
- He is classically touchy with other men, he enjoys hugs, holding hands and even loves the male bathroom hehehehehehe.
- He enjoys other’s sexuality, it’s an interesting topic for him, trust me nicca is gay.
Basically, reading between the lines, what Ereseh is saying is that unless your man is a sex-addict, slime-ball, narcissistic jealous-flying-off-the-handle type of toxic male then he might be gay.
SIGNS YOUR BOYFRIEND IS SECRETLY GAY. Part 1 • • 1. He constantly stares at guys than women 2. He could be gay if he criticizes gay people too much 3. He could be gay if he appears to be too damn faithful 4. He could be swinging if you have no issues with him concerning other women 6. He keeps more male friends on social media than women 7. That brother could be holding blowing pipes, when he tries to avoid sex with you. 8. He could be seeing guys when he doesn’t disturb you to have sex with him and on the other hand you thanking God that you have met a man that isn’t after sex • • Part 2 and 3 tomorrow morning please watch out #goodereseh
How about, if your boyfriend just tells you, “Sorry hun, I think I might be gay, let’s call the whole thing off” – is actually a sign that he might be gay.
In case you’re interested Ereseh also says he’s a sex therapist, love doctor and counsellor.
A note from the editor.
These are tough times for us all. Without a doubt. But we're here for you and want to continue being here for you for the foreseeable future. THEGAYUK.com needs your help to survive. Due to the nature of the articles that we publish, we find it very hard to monetize our site and have been heavily restricted by ad platforms. This leaves us two ways of making money to keep this site going. 1) We run an online shop which we encourage you to visit and if you can make a purchase and 2) We run popup shops at the prides we media partner with. As you'll no doubt be aware the majority of pride events have been cancelled or postponed for 2020, which leaves our site at risk of closure.
Around 70 per cent of our funding comes from these popup shops. So we have a severe funding shortfall for 2020.
If just 100 people who use this site each donated £2 per month we'd be able to pay for the hosting for the rest of the year - meaning we can continue to keep THEGAYUK online. Please, if you can, consider donating £2 or whatever you can to keep us going.