Cookie-Creamy-Cranberry Baby Bars
Mini chocolate bars embracing the classic cookie and cream combo with a festive nod from dried cranberries. Don’t anticipate leftovers with these naughty little delights!
680g white chocolate
450g Oreos or similar sandwich style biscuit, Custard creams could even work!
100g dried cranberries
chocolate sprinkles, or similar
- Line a large baking / casserole dish with greaseproof paper. I used a dish measuring 32cm x 23cm.
- In a food processor or smashed in a freezer bag, turn your cookies into smithereens.
- Have a small amount of water simmering in a saucepan that a heat-proof bowl can sit on top of.
- Place the white chocolate into the bowl above the simmering water and melt, stirring every now and then until smooth.
- Pour in the bashed biscuits and combine with the melted chocolate to mix.
- Pour the combined mix onto the greaseproof paper lined dish and scatter the cranberries and sprinkles on top and press in very lightly.
- Transfer the dish to the freezer to set for at least 1 ½ hours.
- Remove from the freezer, lifting out your chocolate slab from the dish using the greaseproof paper and begin to cut into desired shaped/sized bars.
- For storage, keep them in the fridge unless you are eating straight away!