Those things we do that are totally assholely
Office politics are real people. We spend so much of our lives working for the boss, so why not try to make life just a little bit easier for everyone…
1) Passive aggressive emailing when you don’t get the answer you want.
2) Not putting an “xx” after your name when someone else has in their email.
3) Using up the last of the milk/teabags/chocolate digestives and not replacing them.
4) Leaving your washing up in the sink for someone else to clean it up.
5) CCing a non-responder’s boss on email – why don’t you just call them!
6) Not going for drinks/birthdays/parties
7) Getting “offended” at every little thing. Life’s short smile once in a while
8) Have the messiest desk ever.
9) Eating your smelly food at your desk.
10. Constant, constant, constant interruptions.
11. When you’re on a “go slow”
12. Take personal calls that EVERYONE can hear.
13. Coming into work when you’ve got a stinking cold or flu.
14. Go hard on the aftershave.
The editor and chief of THEGAYUK. All in a previous life wrote and produced songs on multi-platinum records.