41) Volunteer for a gay organisation or charity:
Put something back, It’ll make you feel good!
42) Read Tales Of The City Series.
43) See Madonna In Concert.
44) Go to an Opera and sit in a box.
It’s what we were meant to do. Even if you don’t like Opera, nothing beats doing a Queeny wave to the masses from your own box.
45) History Lesson.
Spends a day on Wikipedia or at the LGBT History website and truly understand the gay movement.
46) Watch The Laramie Project.
47) Cruise and be seen in Paris’s Top gay spot:
Les Souffleurs in the heart of Marais.
48) Watch in entirety the UK version of ‘Queer As Folk’:
and marvel at how brave the programme makers were for their day.
49) Watch the entirety of the US version of ‘Queer As Folk’ :
and argue with zealot fans of each about the merits of both.
50) Donate to TheGayUK. Well, we would say that wouldn’t we. ∎
The editor and chief of THEGAYUK. All in a previous life wrote and produced songs on multi-platinum records.