India Willoughby faces eviction from the Celebrity Big Brother house.
After receiving more nominations than any other housemate, India Willoughby‘s future in the Big Brother house is in jeopardy. As India’s name was called by each of her nominees, the live studio audience’s booing for India could be heard by all in the house, showing how unpopular India has become with the viewing public. India later remarked that she had become the panto villain.
In keeping with this year’s theme, Year Of The Woman, only the house’s women were able to nominate and here’s how they voted:
- Amanda Barrie voted for Jonny and India.
- Ann Widdecombe voted for India and Andrew.
- Ashley James voted for India and Jonny.
- India Willoughby voted for Ann and Ginuwine.
- Jess Impiazzi voted for India and Ann.
- Maggie Oliver voted for India and Jonny.
- Malika Haqq voted for Ann and Andrew.
- Rachel Johnson voted for India and Jonny.
— Big Brother UK (@bbuk) January 9, 2018
Amanda Barrie, who was accused by India of misgendering earlier this week, nominated the newsreader but gave reasons surrounding India’s decision to take Ann Widdecombe’s bed on the first night for her decision.
India was also nominated by Rachel Johnson, Ann Widdecombe, Ashley James, Jess Impriazzi, Maggie Oliver. A few other of the housemates also gave the bed snatching as a reason for their decision.
The first eviction will take place on Friday night, on Channel 5.