TheGayUK Drinking Game
This is a very easy game all you need is booze.
Take a large swig if:
* Graham Norton makes fun of another country’s ID (the vignettes before they start)
* Graham Norton mentions political voting or anything to do with strategic voting.
* Graham Norton says ‘Fabulous’
* There is a key-change in the song
* If the song is not sung in English
* If the hosts of the show speak in rhyme, sing or gaze into each other’s eyes * Any costume change
* UK gets No Points
* If someone in the room mentions Terry Wogan
Drain your glass if:
* The hosts kiss
* If anyone is the colour of orange
* An act drops to their knees mid song
* If the winner cries
* If France gives UK more than 4 points
Drain A Bottle
* UK wins
TheGayUK will be live blogging and Tweeting throughout the contest. We’ll be using the Hashtag #GayUKEurovision
**Disclaimer: Please drink responsibly. You play this game at your own risk.
The news team for THEGAYUK. Got tips? Go to www.thegayuk.com/newsdesk to tell us something.
YOUR SUPPORT MEANS EVERYTHING
Help us deliver unique, usable and reliable journalism that supports the gay, bisexual and curious community of the United Kingdom. Can you help protect LGBT+ media? Publishers like us have come under severe threat by the likes of Google and Facebook. The problem is that advertisers are choosing to put their money with them, rather than with niche publishers like us. Our goal is to eliminate banner ads altogether on site and we can do that if you could pledge us a tiny amount each month. We're asking our readers to pledge just £1 per month, more if you're feeling swanky. You can stop payment at any time. It's quick and easy to sign up and you'll only have to do it once. Click to start the journey!