So are you having trouble sleeping at night? Well apparently you’re not the only one.
So the peeps at Dreams commissioned some research to find out what’s bugging us all before we go to bed… Here’s twenty things that are keeping Brits up at night!
1. You’re too hot
3. You struggle to get comfortable
4. Worries about money
5. Your partner is snoring
6. You are nervous about something you have to do the next day
7. Health issues
8. You’re not tired
9. Worries about your relationship/family
10. You’re too cold
11. You often have bad dreams or night terrors
12. Worries about work
13. You hear noises during the night
14. Young children keep you awake
15. Your partner fidgets a lot
16. You spend too long looking at your phone/tablet before bed
17. You’re too excited about something to sleep
18. Your bed isn’t very comfortable
19. You’ve eaten too late
20. You’ve had too much caffeine
Or maybe you need some Nytol?