These dairy free truffles are perfect to boost your sex driveCREDIT: Jordan Lohan
Makes 20-30 (depending on your size- that’s truffle, not penis) | Prep 30 mins | Chill 3-4 hours
To increase the vitamin C & antioxidant levels, which will protect the Nitric Oxide in the body (essential for harder erections & sexual response), incorporate the zest of 2 oranges whilst heating the coconut milk.
Cacao is a natural aphrodisiac, but I think we all pretty much knew that. The science behind cacao is that it contains Phenylethylamine, a stimulant which is usually produced naturally within the body during moments of arousal.
Coconut (oil/milk/flakes) will work together to increase sex drive, whilst giving you healthy fats, balancing hormones and a general boost of energy levels.
Pistachios High in Arginine which converts to Nitric Oxide. Most nuts do contain arginine so feel free to choose your favourite kind.
- 280g dark chocolate, I used a mix between 70% & 85% cocoa content, chopped finely
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 240ml coconut milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp rose water
- 20g raw cacao powder
- pistachios, blitzed or finely chopped
- desiccated coconut (try it toasted!)
- Place your chopped chocolate and coconut oil in a large mixing bowl.
- Heat the coconut milk in a saucepan until it reaches simmering point.
- Pour the coconut milk into the bowl with the chocolate.
- Stir and combine very gently & slowly to avoid the chocolate splitting .
- Add the rose water and vanilla extract.
- Transfer to a Tupperware or lidded container and put in the fridge for a minimum of 3-4 hours.
- On individual plates place the cacao powder, coconut and blitzed pistachios ready for rolling the truffles in.
- Use a melon baller to scoop balls of the truffle mix and then roll in your hands to shape further. Place each ball onto greaseproof paper.
- Roll each ball in a selection of cacao, coconut and pistachios. These will keep in an air-tight container for 5-7 days stored in the fridge.